Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Finally, thats it! I made it!

Its 5th of May 2011 where I proudly announce that I had my very last paper for my whole 3 years of study. wooohooo!!! It ended with the final exam of Occupational Safety and Health or we usually simply called it as OSH. *pat pat on my back*

I was so happy when the exam papers had been collected by the examiners, until I reached at my college and the last thing I knew that I left my matrix card and my exam slip at the exam hall. Blame it due uncontrolled excitements :p Since later in the afternoon we were supposed to gathered back for the internship briefing, so I just get back to the faculty earlier just to get my left out things. Luckily it was still there. And I bet its the last time for me to ride the campus bus. I know I gonna miss the times where we are all dead cramp in the bus just to go to class, worst to sit for an exam because if we miss the bus, and we'll miss the exam. Huhuhu...

I was called to update my blog tonight because I feel like to share what I was thinking right now and the most important thing is how I feel about it. You know...when you're done with such a commitment, then suddenly you feel like, okay...that's it, you done Steph.

Ermmm how should I start...

Okay, I started my Bachelor Degree in Human Resource Development way back in 2008. It was few months after I've completed my matriculation in Labuan. Before that, I was a science stream student. I studies pure sciences like Biology, Chemistry, Physics plus Additional Mathematics which drives me crazy at that time. Then I was selected for Matriculation and in I decided to studied life science (which means Biology + Chemistry + Additional Math). Later on when applying for university courses, I told my parents, I don't want to do sciences so I end up taking Human Resource Development or HRD. It was my first choice and thanked God I got it. I knew that I wont be a good scientist so I'd better go for social sciences. I love being around with people, Im talkative, I enjoy socializing, very much.

It takes 3 years for me to complete it and all I can say, its all about commitment. Silent readers out there, if you are about to further your study, think twice because it is not a one-day things to do. Follow your hearts. It needs a lot of sacrifices and you'll get what I meant once you go through it. Sleepless night, due dates of assignments, presentation where its not just talk and talk and talk, the preparation and everything will screw you up and catching up with your studies at the same time. If you think you cannot cope with your SPM, or whether you get STPM or matriculation, bear in mind, its just the beginning. University, a campus life is far much different. Its beyond your expectation.


                                                 scenery of University Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)


Life as a student had taught me a lot . I learn to have a passion in everything I do. The more you go, the tougher it can be. Yet, it is worth it because I myself feel that I had unleash the real me, I developed my true self and be serious in what we are doing. Pressures, stress comes and go. You cant just avoid it. Same goes to the sweet moments with friends, naughty things you do during lectures, skip classes for the sack of finishing up assignments or reports and guess what, that what makes you miss the times being a student.

If its not about the study, its about the people around you, and until you realize that, its actually within you. Its just the matter of time when do you realize of who you really are and what you want in life. I was before feeling down when I see there's others who is much better than me, but I keep on reminding myself that I could never compare myself to others. We are meant to be as what God had planned for us. So just go for it and never give up, I meant it.

But still again, I have a long way to go, I wish myself good luck in exploring the real world. I hope I am ready for it and please, be nice to me.

*will share some photos around Unimas later

Till then, God Bless. Graduating soon. bye!

No comments: